Thursday, December 14, 2023

WINTER SWEATERS 🎄❄️☃️🎄❄️☃️

SWEATER TIME! 
Tuk Tuk and Granger model their new matching coats.  
So many of you posted wonderful pictures of your dogs. Here they are w the names.  Have fun looking! 
Oliver. 
Kilo and Pippa.  
Colby. A PVPC alumni. 🎓
Baby and Charlie. 🎄
Cinnamon Cookie has many sweaters and jackets. 🥰
Sushi. In heaven now. 
Sawyer, a PVPR foster Peke. 
Zeke the Peke.   His mom bought a lot from Chewy. 🥰
Bonnie, Ace and Buddy. 
Princess Lillipouf Sassipants, aka Lilly, in her Christmas finery.
Brucee Wu.  ❤️
Amee posted a memory picture ❤️
Mo 🎄
Zeke again. I could do a blog just on his wardrobe.  I have been the lucky recipient of many of the sweaters and coats. 
Barty another one of my grand dogs. ❤️
My Treeing Walker Coonhound Callie.  She looks good in polka dots. 
Piper, Paddington and Callie.  
Piper and Paddington agsin.  
My foster Stella Fey. 
Stella Fey again 💖
Gracie and Rocco 
Blossom,gone but never forgotten. 
TD and sawyer 
Sir Oliver❤️❤️. Sir Oliver just went to the rainbow bridge this week.  So loved.  

So many beautiful dogs w their winter outfits. 🎄🎄🎄

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I love ALL those sweaters! I could not pick a winner if you asked me Linda!

Mind you..... no sweaters here - its summer and next week Yum Yum is having his summer groom!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES