Sunday, December 31, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

 So many have been helped this year and I've had updates on many.   

Theodora is Pati's Peke.  I'll be doing a blog on her soon.  
TD and foster Sawyer will be having a quiet evening.
Peppermint will continue her foster care treatment in January.  She is blossoming!  A blog is coming.
Cinnamon will be sound asleep by midnight.  
Beth's girls--- I don't think they'll be doing any party things.   A soft bed is where they'll be.  
Finley will be with forever foster Marlee, at home I'm sure.
Gidget will be with her mom, and all the girls.
Penny of the Bristol 18, is getting older.   I bet she'll be snuggling with her mom.
 I hope 2024 is a year of peace and hope. 🎉🥳!   
Happy New Year's Eve! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Its New Years Eve here in Australia and the weather if fine - so the people having parties should be happy ! We have had some rain and cold weather but I think its turning around.

My daughter is having a party but my hubby and I are staying home as I would not be able to last that long!
Like Ms Cinnamon - I will be in bed ! lol

Happy New Year to all the "Must Love Peke People" and we wish you a wonderful and peaceful 2024.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES