Monday, December 11, 2023

CINNAMON COOKIE—SAFE FOR CHRISTMAS

Cinnamon Cookie came to me last Monday.   She was in a shelter and I could tell she had been bred. 
She was touching Paddington and he didn't seem to mind.   Are you awake Paddington?
She went to the ophthalmologist.   Her eyes had old ulcers on them.  The doctor said that they weren't treated, which results in a lot of scarring.  Her sight is compromised, but she gets around just fine.  
She is a beautiful little girl.   I have a Christmas sweater on her-- now I can use my smaller items.
She curled up by Piper to take a nap.
I think Paddington actually likes her.  I hope so.  LOL
Stella and Cinnamon like to nap on the couch.
They will also guard the house for me.  She is actually timid and loud noises scare her.    She will need an adopter who can be with her most of the time, to help with her becoming more brave.  
We've made several trips to the vet and today, she goes in to be spayed and have a hernia repaired.  
Cinnamon Cookie is small-- 11 pounds.  She could gain a little.  She needs nutrition to help her have a better coat.   Callie loves her.  Callie loves all the fosters who come and is so gentle with them. 
Cinnamon won't be available for adoption until after Christmas.    (We stop adoptions in mid December to make sure the dogs have a calm transition.)  I'll keep updating how she's doing on facebook.  Her life will be so much better!  🎄🎅
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh she is like my sweet Coco..... made to breed and breed and so timid.
Miss Cinnamon Cookie would make a lovely companion for a older person who just wants a friend to sit near while read etc.
I think Cinnamon Cookie would adore that - she needs some peace in her life too.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES