Friday, December 8, 2023

PADDINGTON POUTING

Paddington is my boy.   He's sweet and loving and jealous and pouty.
He loves Piper and he loves Callie.   But, all these foster dogs I bring in-- oh my.   He thinks I love them more than him.
He can become friends with the fosters.   They can guard the front door together.   
Stella arrived and she told him off.   LOL  Surprise!   A bossy Peke.  Stela is actually doing well, and she does well with the dogs-- but they had to have a "moment."   Paddington wanted to be boss.  Stella wanted to be boss.   It happens. 
I took Stella to the ophthalmologist.  Paddington didn't get to go.   (Can you imagine taking the whole gang in there?!)   
We got home and she stretched out on the couch-- you know-- Paddington's couch.  He does share, but he gets a little miffed when a new foster first  comes.
He was having a moment this week.  Poor guy thinks I forgot him.  But, it won't happen.   He's my boy.
I guess he decided he could get back on the couch and join the rest.   It just takes him a little time.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

That's it !!!

Step aside all you Peke's....... I want to be Boss!!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES