Thursday, December 28, 2023

CHRISTMAS W PIPER AND DIAMOND

 Piper was one of my foster dogs in April of 2013.  

He loved getting on things, like the piano bench.  And the end table and the couch....and into the kids' wagon.  
I was fostering puppy Abner at the same time.   Piper had a lot of energy and they played and napped together.  
Piper is older now-- so is Abner.  :-)   Piper's dad wanted to share their Christmas with me.   I love updates! 
Diamond was a bit overwhelmed by it all.   Blind dogs get used to a routine, and all the excitement of Christmas was different than her normal day.  
Piper was totally into all the presents that were there for them.
I think, like kids, the boxes hold a real fascination for Pekes.  
They both had stockings and they were full of goodies.
Mom helped them check out the surprises in them.
Diamond, did you like your stocking?   Any good smelling things in there?
After awhile, Diamond decided a nap was next.  I think a lot of us felt that day.   Naps are good for all!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I love those stockings that Diamond and Piper had!

You can see they both had a fabulous Christmas!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES