Friday, December 22, 2023

SO MANY CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS


Paula is a PVPC alumni.   He's  hiding under his tree.  I think most dogs think a tree skirt is a great place to be.  
Peppermint is settling into her foster home.    She's very cuddly.  We have begun her medical evaluation.   I'll keep you updated.   She is going to have the best Christmas! 
I think I posted my granddog, Barty, who is also called "Barry" now.  It began as a name slip and it stuck.  LOL
He's resting on a Christmas blanket and perfectly content.  
Christmas sweaters get passed around-- I have some favorites that stretch and fit most of them.  
Stella loves all her special clothes.   She had her eye recheck today and her eyes are doing better.  We love good news!
Paddington and Piper sometimes get on the couch, but the ottoman is their favorite spot.  
Piper found another Christmas spot.
Cinnamon is small and fits just about all my Christmas sweaters.
Beth's pups are all gone now, but these photos are precious.  
Cinnamon met Charlie, my grand cat.   She was fascinated, and Charlie was fine with her.
My Christmas tree skirt was made by my sister-- it's even more special this year. 
The ottoman-- a favorite place to many.  Piper and Cinnamon were posing for me.
I love this one-- Cinnamon and Stella.   Stella is doing great with the whole gang.  
This is Hershey.  He was adopted this year from another state.  His mom had a PVPC 
dog (from the Bristol 18), and rescue another.   AWESOME!   Hershey has 
been an adventure.  His mom said, "Here is a picture of the
 naughtiest dog you have ever seen!!  His favorite thing is to hide all the
 toys under the tree."  

I love posting the pictures you have shared.  They bring so much joy.   We are getting close to Christmas Day.   Are you excited!?  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Every photo looks warm and toasty !
I do think our weather will be nice - not too hot or cold at the moment which is good because Yum Yum is off tomorrow for his summer groom!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES