Monday, December 4, 2023

CHRISTMAS IN AUSTRALIA

It’s almost summer in Australia and Yum Yum modeled a jingle bell collar.  He’sb not happy w it. 🤣
His mom made her marzipan cake.  I don’t think I’ve ever had one.  I’ve heard it’s a very sweet flavor. 
Melinda made this one last year.   She’s very talented! 
Melinda put her Cockies on the tree.  The pink one is the Pink Cockatoo.  
The yellow one is the Sulphur Crested Cockatoo. 
Last year, they were both on top.  Different areas of the world have different customs and it’s so much fun to learn them.  
Lots of dog ornaments fill out the tree.  
Yum Yum is glad he can just sit inside w the air conditioner and watch his mom decorate.   Now, do they say Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas there?   Melinda  will have to tell us. 🎄🎄🐾
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Its so hot today and I went to the shops with my daughter..... round and round we went to find a parking spot in the heat!!
Finally got one and the shops were busy - its only 4th December!
The cakes are a fruit cake that I make and then ice with marzipan and royal icing .
I only make them at Christmas time.
When its a cooler day I will make my gingerbread men but NOT today - too hot! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES