Wednesday, December 27, 2023

SANTA PAWS OR SANTA PEKES

I’ve seen some adorable pictures of Pekes.   I’m sure some of you have had this look at your house.   
Cinnamon could be that Peke- but w out the Santa hat. 
Pekes in a wagon.  I’ve seen this in real life.  Pekes riding in a wagon.  There was also a grandchild involved.  
Beach Bit and his Starlight and Poppy (granddad name).  . ❤️
These two aren’t in a wagon.  But they’re cute regardless. 
Now it’s three. What are they doing. 
Probably up to something.  I know it’s common around here. 🤣
Now I get it.  They were all waiting for Santa.  But I didn’t know Santa had Peke imitators.  We’ll have to check it out next year when Santa comes again.  🎅🛷
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I love the last photo of the two peke's with a Santa Peke!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES