Must Love Pekes is a blog for those who love Pekingese, their looks, their antics, their personalities. It is written by me, Linda, and I have been rescuing Pekingese for over 15 years. Lots of them have gone through our home. We have loved them all.
Monday, March 3, 2014
If you have reed diffusers in your home-- get rid of them. The chemicals in them are very toxic and cause chemical burns-- if an animal or a child turns one of these over and the liquid gets on them, the toxic burns can be horrendous. Please check this out. Click here:
snopes.com: Spilled Reed Diffuser Harms Cat